A Rare Glimpse

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Three and a half weeks left of summer

How sad...summer will soon be over! It went by faster than I expected. I guess days really do pass by quicker as one gets older. I am excited about school starting up again in September. I miss Kingston and the small town atmosphere, the accessibility of downtown Kingston, and especially walks down by the lake. Friends, you are more than welcome to visit!!

I think I want to give Toronto's Martin Goodman Trail a run for it before I leave...either by bike or rollerblades. Anyone up for that?

So I've finally started two courses at BC's Open University, Geography prereqs that I need to take and want to get over with as soon as I can so that they can be transferred over to Queen's. It should be fun material, not quite as boring as those English Lit courses I was taking the past few years. I will actually be enjoying myself.

And one more wedding to attend...which makes me wonder, who on earth does God have in store for me?